FAIL (the browser should render some flash content, not this).










If you've been injured in an accident in the UK such as a slip, trip or fall, car accident , or accident at work , you are legally entitled to file an accident compensation claim. We can help you with your personal injury claim for compensation.


Any accident can be traumatic, painful and inconvenient.


The Society of Motor Manufacturers & Traders (SMMT) estimates that there are more than 29m vehicles on the UK's roads, 17% of which (4.9m vehicles) are involved in a Road Traffic Accident each year.


As part of the investigations into your general damages claim, your appointed solicitor may instruct a medical expert to produce a written report on your injuries. This evidence will be used to assess the value of your injury claim.








Useful Links


We have compiled a list of useful links and contacts, each link will open in a new window.


UK National Charity for Road Crash Victims, supporting those bereaved or injured in a road crash. Working for real road safety.


The Health & Safety Executive - Reducing risks and protecting people. Ensuring the health and safety of employees, self-employed and others affected by work activity.


The Institute of Advanced Motorists - bringing advanced driving information to the internet.


Official Police Forces & Police related organisation with regional index.


Working for road safety and caring for victims - providing information about road safety issues.

The Metropolitan Police (London).
Details of Police services and local police stations.

NHS Direct Online provides access to health information on the Internet.

The Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents.
Solicitors UK: A directory of Solicitors in the UK
Solicitors and Associated Links and Advice.




powered by thewebsitedesignpeople